DePaul offers a wide range of specializations in the bachelor’s degree, so your ability to find a degree in DePaul is very high.
- DePaul – Where teaching is top priority
- It is home to international students from 111 countries
- 98% are taught by faculty, not by faculty
- There are 150 undergraduate majors
This is DePaul.
Among the major private universities in the United States, DePaul is the only school to teach top priority. DePaul offers a highly interactive learning environment through expert guidance, small classrooms and real-world projects. 98% of classes are taught by faculty, not by tutors.
DePaul University is located in a dynamic urban setting in Chicago, Illinois, the third largest city in the United States. With countless resources, Chicago is an integral part of the educational experience at DePaul. The city of nearly 3 million people has a unique 180-year history, world-class architecture, theater, shopping malls, and a variety of restaurants – offering an exciting student experience.
Excellent academic quality
DePaul has many undergraduate majors, so your ability to find a favorite in DePaul is very high. Many of our professors are working as consultants, researchers and entrepreneurs, and they have incorporated practical experiences into the classroom.
Diverse in its own way
Every student in DePaul is a different individual. And this is great. By enriching diversity and deliberately applying a variety of perspectives to teaching and student life, the school provides students with a more refined learning experience that will help you be more prepared when stepping out into the world.
Schools are regularly accredited by publications such as The Princeton Review and US News & World Report on Student Diversity and Satisfaction. DePaul is a school where international students come from 87 countries.
Dorm rooms, dorm rooms and apartments in the DePaul campus are comfortable and spacious, giving students the feeling of being at the door.
Whether you know the exact subject you want to study or are still hesitant to enter, DePaul’s bachelor programs will challenge you. With a team of faculty members who are experts in the field they pursue, and 150 majors, students will be prepared to enter the world of work as soon as they graduate.
Bachelor’s degree programs are offered at the school: Accountant, Science Statistics (Business), Near Medical Technology, Comics (BFA), Anthropological, Applied Behavioral Science (Adult Learners), Arab studies, Arts, Media and Design, Biological Sciences, Business Administration, Chinese Studies, Communications and Multimedia, Communication Studies, Information Technology, Interactions and Social Networking, Intercultural communication and Neuroscience.
DePaul University offers more than 100 dual options
DePaul dual degree programs allow students to receive two degrees at the same time. The courses you choose are the same as the regular degree programs, but will be taught in other intensity.
Students will have to study with a different intensity and spend more time than their peers choose a single degree program, but the benefits of this program are significant.
How does the dual degree program benefit me?
- You will be issued two degree certificates within 5 years, instead of 6 years or longer.
- Cost will be lower. You can save money for a full academic year.
- You will graduate soon and will be starting high school courses in your favorite field sooner.
- You can start working early. With the completion of degree programs in an accelerated time, you may start working or enroll early.
Many post-bachelor programs can be combined with a bachelor’s degree program to create a dual degree program of five years.
Where self-discovery, connection and support bring worthy accomplishments
The DePaul University Career Center believes that the path to someone’s future success starts with that person. By helping students understand and forge their passions, interests and skills, DePaul helps you connect better with your training, internships, work and the opportunities you will receive world with all charm, knowledge and preparedness.
The center is dedicated to:
- Promote the relationship between businesses, alumni and the community with Chicago and the surrounding world so that students can take advantage of the opportunities and take firm steps in networking success.
- Develop diverse, practical skills so that students are really ready with the full potential.
- Assist students, alumni, staff and employers on every step.