Here are a few reasons why students should consider studying at Pepperdine Graziadio Business School.
Students can talk directly with faculty and graduate students as well as be challenged with rigorous curriculum in a collaborative environment that promotes teamwork and sharing ideas. Schools Pepperdine Graziadio gathered many leaders can help inspire students throughout their learning journey and beyond.
Faculty of international qualifications
Pepperdine Graziadio has international teaching faculties committed to maintaining a value-oriented education that maintains the academic standards of leading business schools around the globe.
Network of Alumni around the world
As one of the largest alumni networks in the US West Coast with more than 40,000 graduates, Pepperdine has consistently expanded and enhanced the alumni business. California is the largest economy in the United States and the world’s most popular commercial center for entertainment, high technology, aviation, real estate and finance, giving students access to one of the world’s most vibrant cities. the most diversified and dynamic in the world. The school cooperates with well-known corporations such as Boeing, Walt Disney Company, AEG and Toyota, to connect with the business community increasingly close and close.
Institutionally-accredited institutions and bright spots
Pepperdine’s MBA and MS programs are accredited by the prestigious AACSB and these programs have earned the best recognition in the industry, such as US News & World Report, The Princeton Review , Forbes Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Businessweek and the Financial Times.
- Pepperdine Graziadio’s Full-Time MBA program is ranked 65th in the list of US Top 100 Programs by US News & World Report .
- Pepperdine Graziadio is ranked by the Princeton Review as having the 2nd best Human Resources MBA Program and the seventh most competitive Student.
- The University’s online MBA program is ranked 18th in the nation and second in California, in addition to being ranked in the list of Top Business Schools in 2018 and a list of the top 25 MBA programs online. .
- The Princeton Review ranked Pepperdine Graziadio School No. 8 on the list of Schools with the Most Beautiful Campus
- The Pepperdine Graziadio School’s Executive MBA Ranking Program is among the 50 best in North America.
- The Wall Street Journal commented thatPepperdine Graziadio’s MBA programis one of the “hidden jewels” among internationally-acclaimed full-time study programs.
- Forbes rankedthe 63rd-place MBA program in the country for its return on investment.
- Forbes ranked Pepperdine University among the top 10 most entrepreneurial universities
Tuition and Financial Aid
Estimated fees and charges for each trimester for the 2017-2018 school year are listed below. Tuition fees are usually announced in the spring and come into effect in the fall of each new school year.
Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year for most programs is $ 1,770 per academic unit, or $ 24,750 per semester.
- The Master of Business Administration lasts 12 months (3 terms) – $ 74,250
- The Master of Business Administration lasts 15 months (4 terms) – $ 99,000
- The Master of Business Administration lasts 20 months (4 terms) – $ 99,000
- International MBA (4 terms) – US $ 99,000
- Admissions Fee – $ 150
- Admission Admission Fee and Orientation Fee – $ 1,000
- Fee for joining the business association (per session) – $ 40
- Annual Student Health Insurance (Basic) – $ 2,612 *
- Housing for graduates on campus (single room / period) – $ 6,550 * (approx.)
- Books and supplies (estimated) – $ 1,000 * (approx.)
There are three main types of financial aid: the Federal Direct Loan Program, the Federal Direct Loan Program for Graduates, and alternative education loans. To begin the process of applying for financial aid, apply for a free Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year.
Students have the opportunity to receive both academic scholarships and scholarships. Scholarships are awarded during the enrollment period at Pepperdine Graziadio. All MBA candidates are eligible for scholarships by academic merit. Criteria for awarding scholarships include academic achievement, professional experience, and social performance. There is no separate application process, but applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Student Assistant Program
Each year the school will provide a number of research assistantships for students. Assistants will be assigned to work with a professor throughout the school year.